[reportlab-users] reportlab-users Digest, Vol 121, Issue 2

Helga Peters helga at full-control.nl
Thu Jan 9 04:30:32 EST 2014

1. Tables in landscape moving left (Mike Driscoll)

Dear Andy,

I also came across this problem. I have tried t = Table(....,
hAlign='CENTER'). Tried deleted it, to see if it was centered by default.
But I didn't work. Then I figured out that it was due to using the
Flowable: (KeepInFrame(0,0,[table],mode='shrink'))

When I used : story.append(table) it work. So I made the table fit in the
frame by playing with 'rowHeights' and 'FONTSIZE'.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Helga Peters