[reportlab-users] [Bitbucket] Issue #24: Missing glyphs from embedded emoji font (Symbola) (rptlab/reportlab)

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Feb 28 07:21:59 EST 2014

I have committed a fix to ttfonts that makes the emoji appear for me. So I think
we have working code for cmap encoding formats 4 & 12 and a selection mechanism
which seems to select the 'right' format.

I have tried to put in code to handle some of the other cmap formats, but
without examples of fonts that use them it's well untested.

On 25/02/2014 05:40, Ian Wood wrote:

> --- you can reply above this line ---

> Issue 24: Missing glyphs from embedded emoji font (Symbola)

> https://bitbucket.org/rptlab/reportlab/issue/24/missing-glyphs-from-embedded-emoji-font

> Ian Wood:

Interested parties please test & report back.