[reportlab-users] Styling within platypus flowables

Nick Moffitt nick+chordlab at zork.net
Thu Feb 13 05:38:03 EST 2014

Given that we're now clearer on what sort of page layout I'm describing,
is there any advice on how best to handle this sort of layout with
platypus? Or should I just stick to writing to the canvas directly, and
do my own reflowing and line/page breaking by hand?

Nick Moffitt:

--
"It is not very unreasonable that the rich should
contribute to the public expense, not only in