[reportlab-users] ReportLab 3.0 alpha 1 available - Python 2.7 & 3.3 support

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Feb 6 17:42:37 EST 2014

It's good that this happened, as it is one thing we need to document.

We used to have a file reportlab/rl_config.py containing a bunch of
settings and a bunch of code to apply them. This has now been split
so that rl_config.py does the loading, and rl_settings.py has the
defaults, and you can optionally supply a file of your own to override
it. I think you have to have 'local_rl_settings.py' anywhere on
your Python path.

- Andy