[reportlab-users] path error

Jose M.Allegue jmallegue at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 15:44:50 EDT 2014

Excuse me for make you wasting time with my newie problem.
 Everithing is working fine at this moment
As stupid as follows:

It was my own fault
I created a file named reportlab.py into the Python34 directory.....to make
an example.
Obviously python read that as a module and do not find the reportlab
package.

Excuse again.

Thankyou very much for your help.

jose m allegue