[reportlab-users] Two Images next to each other

Tobias Greitzke tobias.greitzke at togis.com
Tue Apr 15 05:04:38 EDT 2014

Hello,

I need to put a bunch of images at the end of a document where I want to
place the images left to right next to each other.

I use platypus to build the pdf and so far I managed to put them in a
two column frame with ParagraphAndImage. But unfortunately that's not
what I need. I want them left to right and not like in the two column
frame top to bottom. Also I would like to put a text under each image.
This is what I got so far:
http://fsp.humedica.org/e01/e011/report.pdf?rs=1424

Is there a proper way to do this without tables? I'm thinking of
something like a 50% frame that holds the Image and a Paragraph after
each and then is placed as a flowable into the document. But I can't
figure out how to do that.

Can anyone give me a hint?

Thanks,
Tobias