[reportlab-users] facing problems in importing reportlab or its derivative libraries.

Purushotham Patil purush_uttam at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 4 10:57:42 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I am using a tool in which they have installed Python plugin.So my job was to create report.

I am facing problems in importing reportlab or its derivative libraries.Everytime my tool get crashes while importing reportLab library.I am wondering what may be the problem.I have checked reportLab is properly installed.

please Let me know if u came across any such situation.Suspecting either problem with reportLab or my tool.

Regards,Purushotham S.Patil