[reportlab-users] Position Paragraph or how to get current position

Mike Driscoll mike at pythonlibrary.org
Wed Oct 16 17:39:43 EDT 2013

Hi,

I am attempting to add a table and then a Paragraph to my document list
that I plan to build. The table looks like it's in the right place, but the
Paragraph is indented about an inch. Is there a way to position the
Paragraph object along it's horizontal axis?

Here's a slightly different question. If I wanted to switch to purely
canvas-based drawing, is there a way to tell where a table ends so I
wouldn't draw over it? For example, if I drew a table using its drawOn()
method, is there a way to tell where the table's last line of data was
drawn so I could draw underneath it?

Thanks,

Mike Driscoll

Blog: http://blog.pythonlibrary.org