[reportlab-users] Image sizes

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Sat Nov 30 19:08:44 EST 2013

Oh I understand...

I'm trying to figure out where the disconnect is... Something between
mediawiki and the final pdf resets some images to a fixed size - but not
others, and there doesn't seem to be any pattern to it.

I think it's mwlib that's the issue...

I was hoping that someone on this list has some experience with
generating pdfs from mediawiki.

--Yan