[reportlab-users] Different styles for screen and print

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Nov 29 10:57:23 EST 2013

I have a mediawiki template for a photo "gallery" - basically 2 images
sized to span the width of the page. I am using mwlib / rl reports to
generate pdfs from the wiki.

I need to have one format / size of the images for screen display and
one for the pdf to make it appear correctly.

I have tried using various combinations of <div media="print"
display="none"> and so on and it either displays in both screen and
reports or neither.

Is anyone using mwlib / reportlab to create pdfs with different screen
and report formatting? How do I tell reportlab to ignore certain sections?

Thanks!