[reportlab-users] Shift table up to top of page

The Helmbolds helmrp at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 18:43:35 EDT 2013

Problem: I have table that needs to have its top margin exactly at the top of the page.
Right now, it is insisting on placing the table 0.4 inches below the top of the page, even though the top margin is set to zero.

How do I get the top of the table's first row to align exactly with the top of the page?

Using Report Lab 2.7 with Adobe Reader 9.5.0 and Python 2.7.3.

Bob and Paula Helmbold
"To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else." Emily Dickinson
"Whoever is in a hurry shows that the thing he is about is too big for him." Lord Chesterfield