[reportlab-users] From intra-paragraph images to drawings?

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed May 8 12:05:27 EDT 2013

I am going a bit off topic, but in the (infinitely regressing)
ReportLab 3.0, we probably want two ways to produce a paragraph: (1)
a string with markup, and (2) a list of Fragment objects, which is
pretty much what we parse (1) into anyway. In the latter
representation you could have inline graphical elements initialised
how you want in your python code. They need to be able to report
their size.

Robin, maybe you could see if it's possible for a user to construct a
paragraph from fragments, and post an example if it is?

- Andy