[reportlab-users] Moving to Bitbucket, and development roadmap..

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Mar 14 12:29:26 EDT 2013

Everybody, you can now consider this move to be permanent.

We have placed 'reportlab' up there, as well as 'preppy' and 'pyRXP',
which are needed for our commercial package 'rlextra'. This will
make commercial deployment simpler as all our dependencies can be set
up with easy_install, pip and so on.

We still have our hands very full changing deployment and packaging
scripts for 'rlextra' our various commercial applications depending on
it; it will be a few days before we can start to think about wikis,
trackers and functional changes.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson