[reportlab-users] Database reporting

Werner F. Bruhin werner.bruhin at free.fr
Sat Jun 1 12:49:36 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 01/06/2013 13:50, Tamás Bajusz wrote:

> https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Geraldo/

I gave it another try, got the latest from the GitHub repo and installed it.

Asked a question on
"https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/geraldo-users" but
so far it does not show up.

It seems to have a similar issue I have with PythonReports that an
element (in Geraldo a "child_bands" containing a ReportBand) does not
span across multiple pages.

I also have an issue that text in a column is wrapping to soon, in other
words there is still enough space to fit the text on the same line.

I like how easy it is to get going with Geraldo, would be a pity if
things like moderating the group are holding people back from using it, no?

Werner