[reportlab-users] Problem with a table of tables

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Wed Feb 27 18:18:09 EST 2013

Holyoak, Shawn wrote:

> I thought that would end up being the case. That’s how the report is

> written in our desktop software – I was hoping for something more

> elegant as we move it to the web.

I'll be honest. I've done a lot of report generators in my career, and
although they all have the same basic structure and the same basic
requirements, I've never seen a report solution that I could call "elegant".

On the other hand, "brute force" is usually not very complicated.

Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.