[reportlab-users] Beginner problem with table not splitting over 2 pages

Boar Gules reportlab at boargules.com
Sat Aug 10 19:15:36 EDT 2013

I'm trying to print a table that will always split over two pages. But
when I set the row heights to add up to anything more than one page
length, what I get is the bottom half of the table overprinting the top
half, not splitting onto a new page as I expect.

Splitting tables has always worked for me before, but the last time I
wrote a ReportLab program from scratch was ages ago.

Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?