[reportlab-users] Idea by Dinu Gherman: using rst2pdf as a way to create flowables

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Apr 6 03:41:54 EDT 2013

Dinu (and Roberto), thanks very much for this.

Within ReportLab we haven't looked at rst internals, although we're
starting to use it in our 'new world'. I would love to adopt it for
writing more documentation, as the source for our own manuals is really
painful to edit. But we have to have full control over the styles,
headings, linking and so on. This probably shows the way forward.

- Andy

On 6 April 2013 02:11, Roberto Alsina <ralsina at netmanagers.com.ar> wrote:

> http://ralsina.com.ar/weblog/posts/using-rst2pdf-in-different-ways.html

Andy Robinson
Managing Director
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG, UK
Tel +44-20-8405-6420