[reportlab-users] ReportLab version 2.6 is out!

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Oct 1 09:14:29 EDT 2012

We are very pleased to announce the release of ReportLab 2.6,
available both from our web site and from http://pypi.python.org/

We've added support for inline bitmap images within text, optional
line wrapping for preformatted paragraphs (like code snippets with
long lines), intelligent pie chart labels, and improved SVG output for
our charting engine Diagra.

We've also put a lot of effort into updating our manuals and
userguides (http://www.reportlab.com/software/documentation/), as well
as adding some new code snippets (http://www.reportlab.com/snippets/).
We're always looking for more, and you can submit your own here:
http://www.reportlab.com/snippets/add/.

You can read the full release note here:
http://www.reportlab.com/software/documentation/relnotes/26/.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson