[reportlab-users] force a line break or hide end of line

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 06:33:08 EST 2012

Hi list,

I made a document that have a table with one Paragraph in
each cell, everything's fine except my first column because
it contains references that are monolithic (no space).

If the reference is larger than the column, text overflows
into the 2nd column.

How could I: either hide the EOL of the first column
(preferred) or make the text break on 2 lines?

JY
--
Kiss me, Kate, we will be married o' Sunday.
-- William Shakespeare, "The Taming of the Shrew"