[reportlab-users] Dynamic PDF report issue

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:48:12 EST 2012

On Sun, 22 Jan 2012 09:32:33 +0000
Asif Jamadar <asif.jamadar at rezayat.net> wrote:

> I'm generating dynamic PDF report which consist of the data

> from database. My problem is whenever I restart apache server

> my PDF reports data is changing. The generated report uses

> Django queries to display the data. But when I restart apache

> server then the correct data is not appearing in report.

> I checked all the queries which I written in my django views.

> Also I noticed that every restart of apache server showing

> different results. So I don't think so that this the problem

> of my django queries. Is there any solution for this problem?

Do you use a cache manager in apache? (memcache, varnish, php
cache, ... or multiple caches)?
if so, disable it/them (one by one) and retry.

Do you use a pool of connections?
if so, disable it and retry.

Do it once at a time and test all possibilities.

JY
--
What is a magician but a practising theorist?
-- Obi-Wan Kenobi