[reportlab-users] Building/Storing PDF's in memory

J. R. Carroll jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net
Thu Dec 27 10:47:32 EST 2012

I have not! Thank you, I'll look into that. (I've not attempted to this
before, so I'm trying to find the right tools).

Do you know if tempfile builds in memory, or does it just temp write to
the disk (and then is responsible for deleting the data)? Only asking
because I've never used tempfile before either and I'm curious to know if
that is a potential solution as well - I have no affinity one way or the
other.

----

J. R. Carroll
Independent Researcher through Hurtz Labs
Research Methods, Test Development, and Statistics
www.jrcresearch.net
www.ontvp.com
Cell: (650) 776-6613
Email: jrcarroll at jrcresearch.net