[reportlab-users] ReportLab 2.6 Bugs

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Fri Dec 21 05:41:44 EST 2012

On 21/12/2012 07:51, Stephan Richter wrote:

> Hi everyone,

> While updating z3c.rml and I noticed several problems:

> - Resetting does not properly reset pdfform global variables.

> - Fonts are not properly reset.

> - Pie3d misses the setSideLabels attribute.

> I have used the attached script to fix the issues.

> Regards,

> Stephan

Stephan,

merry Christmas & thanks for the bug report.

I agree with the pdfform & testshapes resets, but I'm not sure why we need to
set setSideLabels on the Pie3d class. Pie3d inherits from Pie and Pie has a
default initialization of setSideLabels=0 which should overwrite any Pie3d class
value for it.

I will add the two other resets to the trunk code and also the other if you have
some valid use case.