[reportlab-users] z3c.rml 2.0.0 Released!

Stephan Richter stephan.richter at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 02:36:01 EST 2012

Hi everyone

working on version 1.2 inspired me to look at ReportLab 2.6 and the latest
version (documentation actually) of RML2PDF. Wow, there are many new features.
So I decided to modernize z3c.rml and bring it closer to RML2PDF again. Thanks
to the many new example files I was also able to fix a bunch of bugs and mis-
features.

You can find the release here: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/z3c.rml

The link has the full change log, downloads, and a link to a fully updated
z3c.RML API Reference.

Let me know what you guys think and how it works out for you!

Regards,
Stephan
--
Entrepreneur and Software Geek