[reportlab-users] Issues related to setting parameters of graphs, lines, and rectangles, and they are not printing correctly

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Dec 3 03:52:48 EST 2012

> My current route, and I'd love to hear if you all think this is an

> amenable solution, is to use watermarks. Apparently, postscript (and Im

> hoping reportlab has it - haven't looked yet as I have been refactoring my

> code all day) allows for flagged watermarks that allow for "screen only" and

> "print only".

We have actually implemented 'screen only' buttons in some of our
commercial solutions (e.g. "Buy Now" buttons on a product factsheet,
which make absolutely no sense when printed), but it's done in a
completely separate drawing layer. When Robin gets in, hopefully he
can post a code snippet to do it.

- Andy