[reportlab-users] Add two paragraphs into one table cell

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sun Aug 5 04:33:00 EDT 2012

I'm on a cellphone right now so can't type code, but the idea is to
put your paragraphs (or other content) in a list, and put that in the
table cell.

Hopefully one of my colleagues will answer properly on StackOverflow
on Monday...

- Andy

On 4 August 2012 21:53, Thomas Kremmel <thomasspin at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,

> would be great if you could have a look at the question I asked at

> stackoverflow.

> Probably the change is higher here that somebody can help.

> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11810008/reportlab-add-two-paragraphs-into-one-table-cell

> Thanks!

> Tom

Andy Robinson
Managing Director
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG, UK
Tel +44-20-8405-6420