[reportlab-users] Path.roundRect (patch)

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Sat Aug 4 04:59:59 EDT 2012

Peter, many thanks for these contributions! We'll take a really good
look at these next week, and put some people to work on documenting
them as well.

It's good timing - we are hoping to get a release candidate ready at
end of August and a release in September.

- Andy

On 4 August 2012 03:36, Peter Johnson <johnson.peter at gmail.com> wrote:

> I noticed that while there is a Canvas.roundRect function, there's not

> an equivalent Path.roundRect function. The attached patch (against

> SVN) moves the majority of the Canvas.roundRect() implementation into

> a new Path.roundRect(), and then reimplements the former using the

> latter.

> -Peter

Andy Robinson
Managing Director
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Thornton House, Thornton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 4NG, UK
Tel +44-20-8405-6420