[reportlab-users] newlines and rst2pdf

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Apr 5 07:39:03 EDT 2012

I am using rst2pdf to make pdfs of some rest docs (as you might have
guessed).

.. raw:: pdf

PageBreak

works great at giving me a new page where I want it. But the bullet lists
still look shabby. Like this:

Here is a list of things:
<pdf has a blank line here I do not want>
. thing
. thing2
. thing3
And the next line comes right here, and I want a blank line after thing 3
before the paragraph, which starts another list.

I can live with the extra blank line, as long as I could insert one
after the list.

I need a directive for 'insert one blank line here'
something like

.. raw:: pdf

<give me a new line now please>

I've been reading the rst to pdf manual, but I cannot find anything.
Does it not exist?

Thanks very much,
Laura Creighton