[reportlab-users] platypus tables width bug?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 16:30:10 EST 2011

Hi All,

Off the back of this, I think I've found a bug:

On 24/11/2011 10:52, Chris Withers wrote:

> How do I get a platypus table to fill 100% of the width of its container?

The answer appears to be, although the docs don't cover it:

Table(data, colWidths='*')

...however, that doesn't appear to use the normal "col width" algorithm.

Please see attached .py file for a minimal examples and comments. I get
the same behaviour with both Reportlab 2.3 and 2.5 on Python 2.6

Any help gratefully received!

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk