[reportlab-users] Reportlab Platypus issue

Asif Jamadar asif.jamadar at rezayat.net
Tue Nov 29 01:42:33 EST 2011

So my problem is using special characters with this Paragraph class with html tag <font>.

Suppose I want to display the characters '<' and '>' in my report then I will use Paragraph('<font> < </font>' ), but my generated PDF report not showing those characters. Why this is happening? What is the problem here?