[reportlab-users] missing import Class in platypus/tables.py

Félix Labrecque felixl at densi.com
Mon Nov 14 10:43:14 EST 2011

I am using Table class parameter "emptyTableAction" in one of my
application and I found our that the class "Spacer" is not imported in
the header of the file. The problem is still present in the daily build.

line 245 of version 2.5 tables.py:

elif emptyTableAction=='ignore':
self.__class__ = Spacer
Spacer.__init__(self,0,0)

To fix this problem, line 20 should be changed from :

from reportlab.platypus.flowables import Flowable, Preformatted

from reportlab.platypus.flowables import Flowable, Preformatted, _Spacer_

Sorry that I cannot provide you with a simple test script but I think
the problem and fix is quite obvious.
--

*Felix Labrecque*
Web Integrator

*Service à la clientèle / Customer Service : 1.877.77.DENSI*
(1.877.773.3674)
Tél. / Phone : 450.441.1300 x1161
felixl at densi.com <mailto:felixl at densi.com> | http://www.densi.com
<http://www.densi.com/>

Réduisez votre empreinte écologique en utilisant des cartouches d'encre
recyclées.
Reduce your ecological footprint by using remanufactured toner cartridges.