[reportlab-users] Table of contents flowable problem

gonandriy gonandriy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 16:41:15 EDT 2011

Firstly I wish to express my gratitude for the timely responses.
I have a problem with TableOfContents flowable. When I add it, I
receive uncaught exception

'LayoutError: More than 10 pages generated without content - halting
layout. Likely that a flowable is too large for any frame. '

I know, this is not enought information for resolve my problem,
And I ready to provide all necessary access to code and any additional
info.
Please help me, I even ready to pay, if you realy know how help me.