[reportlab-users] Is it possible to open a PDF from reportlab?

Tim Grant tim at reportlab.com
Fri Jul 22 06:36:04 EDT 2011

The licenced version of our software (ReportLab PLUS) allows you to open
existing pdfs and include them in the output. So you can overlay other
text and graphics on top of the existing pdf and combine the output into
a new file.

However, you can't edit the contents of the existing pdf directly.

Regards,

Tim Grant
ReportLab Europe Ltd.
Media House