[reportlab-users] PageTemplate question

Marta Luchi luchi at mpasol.it
Fri Dec 16 03:40:22 EST 2011

Hi all,

maybe I'm asking an obvious question...
I'm using BaseDocTemplate with two templates, portrait and landscape. I used
addPageTemplate to include both in the document.
I have to produce a document with the first page in portrait, with a header
and a small table (flowable), and, from the second page, I have to print a
large table (always flowable) but in landscape mode. I used NextPageTemplate to
change the orientation of the page and it works if the table is only one page
long. If it has two pages it works again if I put another NextPageTemplate to
landscape checking if the length of the table is greater than one page.

Unfortunately if the table is three or four pages long, the third and forth
pages are back in portrait.

Is there a way to make the flowable using the same template until the table
will be printed entirely?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kindest Regards,
Marta