[reportlab-users] Compatibility with Windows 7, 64 bit

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Aug 15 09:01:11 EDT 2011

On 15 August 2011 13:31, The Helmbolds <helmrp at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have a program that is dependent on Reportlab. It works on an XP (SP3)

> platform with Python 2.6.

> That computer broke, and I now have a new computer (Windows 7, 64 bit, Intel

> core i5 processor), running Python 2.7.2.

> When  try to run Reportlab on the new computer, I get an error message

> saying it cannot find Python 2.7.

Can you be more specific about what you mean by "run ReportLab"?
Exactly what program are you clicking on, or what command line are you
invoking? EXACTLY what error message are you getting?

ReportLab is a library which can only be invoked by python when python
has started to run so we need to know a bit more about the "program
that is dependent on ReportLab" to help.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Robinson
ReportLab