[reportlab-users] Can anyone recommend a good TTF sans font that includes CJK and other languages?

Kirby, Dave Dave_Kirby at bmc.com
Thu Apr 14 06:23:21 EDT 2011

The subject line says it all - I am looking for a sans-serif TrueType font that includes all the modern languages - Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Cyrillic etc.

This is for a commercial product, so I am not limited to open source/freeware, but it will need a license that allows it to be redistributable.

Does anyone know of a good source of fonts, or a font that fits the bill?

Dave