[reportlab-users] Multiple fonts per line using Fraglines, Paragraph example?

hari jayaram harijay at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:43:42 EDT 2011

Hi I want to render a line with multiple fonts onto a pdf file using
the platypus library reportlab.platypus.paragraph.FragLine
I my generated document I will have a series of lines where I have
two values separated by a semicolon (example text below). I
want the part before and after the ":" to be in different fonts.

User Name in one LARGE FONTt:
/a/very/long/user/settings/directory/path/that/needs/a/different/font/setting

I am quite the newbie to creating styles but I am hoping someone can
tell me how to go about this using Fraglines and Paragraph.
Can someone point me to a good example.

Thanks

Hari