[reportlab-users] Latest news on latest release

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Thu Sep 30 11:54:17 EDT 2010

We had hoped to have shipped version 2.5 by now, but are still working
on one annoying bug. We have turned on the much-requested
'longTableOptimize' option by default, but this seems to conflict with
certain row and column spanning options - in other words, it can break
some kinds of tables. Once this is resolved, we hope to ship.

In the meantime people may be interested in the release notes, and we
welcome feedback on the daily builds and documentation, which should
be ready in all other respects.....

http://www.reportlab.com/software/documentation/relnotes/25/

Best Regards,

--