[reportlab-users] Fwd: Reportlab and IronPython

Tony Meyer tony at spamexperts.com
Thu Sep 16 16:43:17 EDT 2010

> Tony you are right, changing the format method is the solution. But I still

> had an error.

[...]

Was that with exactly the same code as before? It worked for me, but
I was using IronPython 2.7, because my IPy 2.6 wasn't easily
accessible at the time. If so, I would guess that this is something
that's fixed in the latest IronPython, so the choice would be to move
to IPy 2.7 (perhaps when it's final), hope that the fix will be
backported to IPy 2.6 (new version coming very soon IIRC), or to patch
ReportLab to work around it.

Cheers,
Tony