[reportlab-users] QR Codes

Shane R. Spencer shane at bogomip.com
Fri Sep 3 16:59:08 EDT 2010

I'm not a developer for ReportLab.

How would dual licensing software and integrating in code that will have to be updated and
reviewed often compare to creating QR codes using the few open source programs out there
that work well from the command line to (if they don't already exist as images from
previous generations) before running the report