[reportlab-users] Appengine - Reportlab (Get Photo from Model)

Martinho Arantes martinhoarantes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 03:45:53 EDT 2010

Hi, i forgot to tell that i´m resizing the images. I made a handler to
upload the image. As far as i know, Google App Engine doesn´t support PIL,
because of low-level (C dependencies), but App Engine accepts images through
the Images Library. I commented the code for upload the image to the
Blobstore and included the same image from my source folder directly. I
wouldn´t say that the image is corrupt.

Please, take a look at the image i uploaded to this site
tinypic.com/r/2ngeont/7