[reportlab-users] PDF without embedding fonts

Yuriy Asyutin yasyutin at gmail.com
Fri May 14 05:47:39 EDT 2010

I'll try some examples to find out this - think you are right. Anyway CJK
fonts work in ReportLab even without parsing CMap files - both Asian and
Extended language packs consist of *.otf resources however Asian font pack
has also cmap files - Does it mean that only CJK Asian pack consist of
CID-keyed fonts? Can I consider Extended lang pack also as CID-keyed fonts?
I'm asking those questions because I couldn't find on adobe.com such
information.

Thanks for the help and usefull hints.