[reportlab-users] Finding if a flowable is at the top of a page.

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Tue May 4 07:09:24 EDT 2010

On 4 May 2010 12:01, Roberto Alsina <ralsina at netmanagers.com.ar> wrote:

> Really, I am very close to something that works for at least some cases, if

> only I could tell what flowable starts a page :-)

I clearly misunderstood how far you had got.

Do you have or could you pull out any code to play with, preferably
without us having to learn our way round all of rst2pdf? If we can
express it as a little test script (e.g. test_platypus_footnotes.py)
with any extra classes in it, I don't mind making my eyeballs bleed a
bit too...

- Andy