[reportlab-users] Pypi package incorrect

Marius Gedminas marius at gedmin.as
Wed Mar 10 12:11:52 EST 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 03:29:17PM +0000, Andy Robinson wrote:

> On 5 March 2010 13:07, Andy Robinson <andy at reportlab.com> wrote:

> > My colleague Damian will be in touch with Marius next week to work on

> > this and try for a 2.4.1 package which works with pip.

> The 2.4 package now on pypi has been repackaged using 'sdist' this

> morning. No code has changed so it's still "2.4". The PKG-INFO is

> now one directory down, and it apparently works with pip and

> distribute.

> If anyone can re-test this with a variety of packaging tools, we would

> be most grateful; please report any results here.

Seems to work for me. I've tried installing into two virtualenvs (one
using setuptools + easy_install, the other distribute + pip) and
importing (reportlab, _rl_accel and _renderpm), but haven't actually
tried creating any PDFs or running any tests.

There were no errors, and the extension modules were compiled
successfully.

Marius Gedminas
--
World domination. Fast.