[reportlab-users] BOX, double line, line joint

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Mon Jun 7 08:17:34 EDT 2010

On 7 June 2010 11:11, Matt Folwell <mjf at pearson.co.uk> wrote:

> Box and grid style commands are broken down into a series of line

> commands, so they aren't going to meet correctly with count > 1.

Correct.

In the past we had only ever used the 'count' property for specific
lines - e.g. double lines in accounting - and not tried a box or grid.
Unfortunately, to correctly handle splitting of tables over pages and
many other complications, it was easier to draw separate lines. This
would be quite hard to fix

- Andy