[reportlab-users] Spreadsheet table notes

Tomasz Świderski contact at tomaszswiderski.com
Sun Feb 21 07:01:04 EST 2010

Adrian Klaver wrote:

> Could not wait, I had to give it a spin. So far the only problem I have is the

> ROWBACKGROUNDS style for tables is not working properly. It is alright on the

> first page of a multi-page table until it gets to the repeated bottom row. Then

> the colors 'walk' away from the rows for that row and all subsequent rows.

Maybe it's matter of misunderstanding. I'm providing example of
different ROWBACKGROUDS style ranges.

I wanted to emulate behavior of top repeated rows. When you apply style
to this rows, it's style is reused on all pages. The same rule apply to
bottom repeated rows. If you won't apply background style to last
(repeated) row in data - you won't get background on each page repeating
this row.

Let me know if that solved your problem. If not send your table
generation code so I will be able to reproduce the bug.

Tomasz Świderski