[reportlab-users] outlined font

Francis Pieraut francis at francispieraut.com
Tue Feb 9 22:59:56 EST 2010

Hi guys,

I can't find any do on how to create outlined font as presented in
attachment file (see watermark at the buttom).
I am working on a contract and my customer want this font.
I was thinking of using your great toolkit but can't find doc about that
feature. Does reportlab supports it?
Any information about that will be very appreciated.

Btw, great work!
Thanks,
http://fraka6.blogspot.com/2010/01/jython-pypdf-reportlab-experimentation.html
--
Francis Piéraut, eng. M.A.Sc.
Senior Software engineer/Machine Learning Consultant

Requirements:
-The font shall be an outlined font so that it will appear in either a white
or shaded background
-The font color shall be white with a grey outline