[reportlab-users] Word wrap on Table.

Pedro Ghilardi pghilardi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 07:55:53 EST 2010

Correcting the text that I sent before:

I create a Paragraph for each cell and set the Normal style to each
paragraph. For example, if I have a 3 x 3 table and if the header
content is greater than the other rows, the wrap algorithm fails. It
wraps based on the second and third ROWS only.

--
Pedro Ghilardi
email: pghilardi at gmail.com
homepage: http://www.pedroghilardi.rg3.net