[reportlab-users] Windows installers for Python 2.7

Andy Robinson andy at reportlab.com
Wed Aug 18 10:02:28 EDT 2010

On 18 August 2010 14:38, Peter <peter at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,

> Are there any plans to release a ReportLab 32bit Windows Installer

> for Python 2.7 (released 4 July 2010)? ReportLab 2.4.x would be

> fine.

> I don't actually *need* this, I just wanted to run our unit tests under

> Windows with Python 2.7.

We've been doing daily builds in our commercial download area for some
time but it seems we didn't update the build script for the open
source area. I have just copied last night's builds across for you.

http://www.reportlab.com/ftp/reportlab-daily.win32-py2.7.exe

Ditto for anyone needing EXEs for earlier pythons.

The only hitch at the moment is that there isn't yet an 'official'
build of PIL for Python 2.7 as a windows EXE installer which may
hinder some users.

Please let me know if you have any issues with the installer; we're
starting the testing and docco for our next official release
(September?) at the moment.

Best Regards,
--
Andy Robinson