[reportlab-users] registerFont stays how long in memory? what s the best place to register a font?

Thomas Kremmel thomasspin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 05:21:20 EDT 2010

Guys thanks a lot for your effort. I'm already pretty disappointed and do
not know how to go further.

I stumbled upon this thread from last year which seems to explain the same
problem as I have. I wrote the originator a mail asking how he get over this
problem. Maybe I get a response..

http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2009-October/008866.html

At least he knew how to get rid of this error by
setting MaxRequestsPerChild=1 . I think before we do have to live without
reportlab I think we could live with a slow web-app ;-) But actually it is
not really an option.

<http://two.pairlist.net/pipermail/reportlab-users/2009-October/008866.html>Regarding
the options that Andi stated:

a) i will ask him
b) good idea. if a) does not help b) maybe does it
c) if a and b do not work. i will try c..

@robin:
first we did run on mod_wsgi and the problem occured also. thus this is not
necessarily leading into the right direction. or do you think mod_wsgi could
could also fall back to something called a "restricted mode".