[reportlab-users] Mailing list

Robin Becker robin at reportlab.com
Thu Sep 24 11:01:01 EDT 2009

Stephan Richter wrote:

> On Thursday 24 September 2009, Robin Becker wrote:

>> Well it seems we might have 'fixed' this, but I don't know what caused the

>> original problem.

> I'll note that the list id changed. My filter is not working anymore. :-)

> Regards,

> Stephan

that was the fix. Just on the off chance that someone here knows more about this
than I do the original layout was like this

Previously we had (working till last week)
reportlab-users at reportlab.com --> reportlab-users at two.pairlist.net
MX lists2.reportlab.com --> two.pairlist.net
preferred mailman host=reportlab.com

now we have
reportlab-users at reportlab.com --> reportlab-users at lists2.reportlab.com
MX lists2.reportlab.com --> two.pairlist.net
referred mailman host=lists2.reportlab.com

which seems to allow the forwarding rule to work; I didn't realize that lists2
was anything to do with the mailing list until the pair support guy mentioned
it. Something changed at pair, gmail or dnsmadeasy and it all fell apart.